How you spend your time could be the difference between dreaming about the life you want and actually getting it. Big or small you should always push yourself to get things done slowly but definitely. The big picture of success is not always achieved overnight it is achieved by small actions every day. Here are 8 motivational quotes to help you get things done.
Self-motivating and self inspiring yourself sometimes is the best way rather than waiting for it to happen.
1. “You can’t Build a Reputation On what you are going to do”Henry Ford
2. “You see, IN LIFE, LOTS OF PEOPLE KNOW WHAT TO DO, BUT FEW PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO WHAT THEY KNOW. KNOWING IS NOT ENOUGH! YOU MUST TAKE ACTION.”TONY ROBBINS
3. “IT ALWAYS SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE UNTIL IT’S DONE.”NELSON MANDELA
4. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.”STEPHEN KING
5. “If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.”BRUCE LEE
6. “YOUR MIND IS FOR HAVING IDEAS, NOT HOLDING THEM”.DAVID ALLEN
7. “YOU MAY DELAY, BUT TIME WILL NOT.”BENJAMIN FRANKLIN
8. “The only way around is through.”ROBERT FROST