How you spend your time could be the difference between dreaming about the life you want and actually getting it. Big or small you should always push yourself to get things done slowly but definitely. The big picture of success is not always achieved overnight it is achieved by small actions every day. Here are 8 motivational quotes to help you get things done.
Self-motivating and self-inspiring yourself sometimes is the best way rather than waiting for it to happen. If you have the motivation to do something, it can help you achieve big goals and dreams, whatever they may be. Knowing how to motivate yourself can help you accomplish whatever you set out to do, so let’s get to that. So whether you’re looking to complete a project, start a new business, or achieve a big life goal, knowing how to motivate yourself and train your brain to succeed can help. I have compiled a list of some of the best motivational quotes so you can start the year by taking control of your thoughts, thinking positively, and setting new goals.
Everything you focus on grows, so when you focus only on the mistakes in your life, focus on the positive and the things that make you happy. The positive quotes that best describe you can even be a mantra you repeat to yourself day in and day out, keeping your spirits up even when life gets tough. Positive offers can be long or short, depending on your needs and platform. Inspirational quotes are a way to help you stay positive, productive, and happy throughout your journey.
1. “You can’t Build a Reputation On what you are going to do”Henry Ford
2. “There is nothing impossible to they who will try.”Alexander the Great
3. “You define your own life. Don’t let other people write your script.”Oprah Winfrey
4. “For me, becoming isn’t about arriving somewhere or achieving a certain aim. I see it instead as forward motion, a means of evolving, a way to reach continuously toward a better self. The journey doesn’t end.”Michelle Obama
5. “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.”Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. “You see, IN LIFE, LOTS OF PEOPLE KNOW WHAT TO DO, BUT FEW PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO WHAT THEY KNOW. KNOWING IS NOT ENOUGH! YOU MUST TAKE ACTION.”TONY ROBBINS
7. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.”Robin Williams
8. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.”Aristotle
9.“In a gentle way, you can shake the world.”Mahatma Gandhi
10.“Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.”Maya Angelou
11. “Wake up determined, go to bed satisfied.”Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
12. “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.’ You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”Eleanor Roosevelt
13.“Out of the mountain of despair, a stone of hope.”Martin Luther King, Jr.
14. “IT ALWAYS SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE UNTIL IT’S DONE.”NELSON MANDELA
15. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.”STEPHEN KING
16. “If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.”BRUCE LEE
17. “YOUR MIND IS FOR HAVING IDEAS, NOT HOLDING THEM”.DAVID ALLEN
18. “YOU MAY DELAY, BUT TIME WILL NOT.”BENJAMIN FRANKLIN
20. “The only way around is through.”ROBERT FROST